GovTech’s Emergency Management Magazine
key to any successful technology deployment
Planning is critical when deploying innovative new technologies with no reference for what has worked and what hasn’t in the past.
Mobility 4 Public Safety specializes in driving technology adoption across public safety disciplines by:
- Working closely with end-users to define their requirements
- Architecting solutions tailored to meet those requirements
- Conducting product selection and testing to ensure appropriate expectations are set and requirements met
- Developing an implementation plan to mitigate risks and unforeseen challenges to ensure successful deployments and positive end-user experience
We identify end-user problems and then find technologies to effectively solve them.
plans that put end-user safety first
Change can be difficult in industries that rely on standard protocols and "muscle memory" to protect life and property.
We work with our clients to develop comprehensive implementation plans which address:
- Technology configuration
- User training
- Policies and procedures
M4PS works with practitioners to develop implementation plans that put end-user safety first.
unparalleled support produces transformational results for our clients
What sets M4PS apart is our ability to overcome the inherent challenges associated with deploying new, innovative technologies in the field.
Our end-users know that we are available throughout the implementation process and beyond to:
- Resolve issues
- Answer questions
- Provide product companies necessary end-user feedback to enhance features and functions
Not only do we personally support our end users, we maintain close relationships with our technology partners to ensure that we have the necessary resources at our disposal to quickly escalate and resolve technical problems.